You must be 18 years old or older to use the website. By using this website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company; if you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the website.
Changes to the Website and Access
We cannot promise you that the website is accurate or complete, up-to-date, free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, free from changes caused by any third party or that access to the website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses, or other harmful components.
The website may contain contact features that allow you to submit queries, forms, and applications to us, or otherwise contact us (collectively, “User Submissions”).
Any User Submission you email or otherwise submit to us via the website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Portions of your User Submission covered by our Web Privacy Notice and Notice of Privacy Practices are treated accordingly. For each User Submission, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, create derivative works and otherwise to disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You are responsible for any User Submissions you submit.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Submissions posted by you or any other user on the website. We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to respond to any User Submissions.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
These content standards apply to any and all User Submissions. User Submissions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Submissions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, moral rights, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by asking for personally identifiable information, exposing them to inappropriate content, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any junk mail, chain letter, spam, or any other similar solicitation.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or the website’s users, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including, without limitation, their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device, process, or means to access the website for any purpose, including, without limitation, web scraping, data mining, monitoring, or copying any of the website’s materials.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material is malicious or otherwise technologically harmful.
- Gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Attempt to do any of the foregoing or otherwise interfere with or adversely impact the proper working of the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, without limitation, all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, rules and regulations.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download the website’s pages solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the website.
- Delete or alter any patent, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the website.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the website or any services or materials available through the website.
The Company name, the terms “Consulenti, LLC,” and “Arete Living.” the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are protected trademarks, services marks, and trade dress of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks or brand indicia without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Linking to the website and Social Media Features
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is legal, does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, and does not suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Cause the website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the website
If the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate a link to a third-party website at any time.
Information About You and Your Visits to the website
All information we collect on this website is subject to our Web Privacy Notice and Notice of Privacy Practices. By using the website, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the Web Privacy Notice and Notice of Privacy Practices.
The owner of the website is based in the State of Oregon in the United States. We provide this website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our website for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR ELECTRONIC DEVICES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSIE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSIE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSIE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSIE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSIE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSIE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSIE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSIE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSIE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSIE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSIE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSIE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSIE, ANY WEBSIES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSIE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSIES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Arete Living, 25195 SW Parkway Ave., #200, Wilsonville, OR 97070.
Please direct all feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the website to email@example.com.